1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Solutions for a pecker - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Amber Oktoberfest

Discussion in 'The Homestead Kitchen - Recipes Etc' started by CrealCritter, May 23, 2019.

1. May 23, 2019
    CrealCritter

CrealCritter Super Self-Sufficient

Getting ready to brew up a Amber Oktoberfest, here is the kit recipe and instructions. This is pretty typical of what to expect with a beer kit. However this mini mash has a 60 minute 3lb speciality grains and ingredients are added at different time frames during the boil. Same basic principle though. This is an expensive kit, but I got it on clearance from my friend at hobby homebrew for a great price. I couldn't pass it up :) actually I think he put it on clearance just for me. Its odd because it went on clearance just after I told him about my plans to have an Octoberfest party. I guess he's was ensuring he gets an invite. o_O

IMG_20190523_112249647_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_112015.jpg

IMG_20190523_112032.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  2. May 23, 2019
    frustratedearthmother

frustratedearthmother Sustainability Master

Cool! Helps to have a friend in the business, lol!