And MY momma used to tell me...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I through my back out and was in the bed for 3 days because I sneezed when I bent down to fill the dogs water dish. You did good! I'm proud of ya!!! At least you can still walk! I couldn't so....... :woot

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Haha, I can trip over a flat surface! I do, frequently. It's awesome. Bruised knees, skin them sometimes on the floor. DH watches me mighty closely when I carry DS2.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
me too @lcertuche. @sumi you crack me up!!please be careful. i broke/twisted my ankle in a hole going to the barn in my night gown and that's how they took me to the hospital, in my night gown, dusty and bare footed. to the hospital where I worked and where every doctor and nurse that came thru stopped and visited with me. I didn't die from the ankle but I was sure that i'd die of embarrassment before I got out of there.
Goodness, that's the kinda of thing that would happen to me! :lol: Reminds me a bit of the evening I got run over by a car. On the way to the hospital the paramedic looked me over and said I should come down to the fire station some time and show them what I look like :confused:

Btw, it's nice to see you, stranger!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I through my back out and was in the bed for 3 days because I sneezed when I bent down to fill the dogs water dish. You did good! I'm proud of ya!!! At least you can still walk! I couldn't so....... :woot
O.K. you're up to my standards lol

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And MY Momma told me.......Enough bad things in life will find you without you going looking for them. She was right.

My middle name is Grace. I am anything but Grace. Wonder of wonders, have managed to survive all the dumb things I do.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I through my back out and was in the bed for 3 days because I sneezed when I bent down to fill the dogs water dish

;) Would love to have seen the face expression of the person who took that call out at your work. :lol:
"REALLY???" :th:rolleyes: "You did, really?"

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
In the meantime my streak continues… I pressed my finger firmly onto the side of the frying pan when I was checking on some steaks I was cooking a few nights ago. And did it again not-quite-as-firmly 2 days later :rolleyes:Reminds me of when I was about 10yo, I put my hand on the stove plate to see if it's hot. It was.