And the results are in......

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
As the doctor said "he is cured". There wasn't even any cancer cells left at the base of the polyp, the whole tumor was excised during the colonoscopy, but there was no way to be sure of that, thus the cancer surgery on the sigmoid colon. They took 14" out - but that's ok, everything is connected, works, and he's doing well for a guy with a 7" incision. All's well that ends well! Thank you all for your support. :weee

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
As the doctor said "he is cured". There wasn't even any cancer cells left at the base of the polyp, the whole tumor was excised during the colonoscopy, but there was no way to be sure of that, thus the cancer surgery on the sigmoid colon. They took 14" out - but that's ok, everything is connected, works, and he's doing well for a guy with a 7" incision. All's well that ends well! Thank you all for your support. :weee
I get to be the first to say YAHOOOOO!!! I'm thrilled for you!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ann I am positive the relief is unbelieveable and astounding. I can hear your sigh of relief !! You both must be so happy! :)
So glad for both of you! Time to move forward now and enjoy life to the fullest! :)

:ya

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Woohoo!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything is ok, there's not an emoticon to express how I feel. :hugs such great news!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Oh what wonderful news. I know you have to be feeling such great relief.
Picture me doing the Snoopy Dance of Joy.