animals and stuff

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so in prep for the potential move (and otherwise easing financial burden on myself...)
im looking to rehome some critters and stuff...

firstly...
the fish.

29 gallon tank, whisper filtration (rated for 75 gal tank), whisper heater, plants (silk and plastic), sand substrate, tracotta hidey pots, rocks, some shells, food ect. and the syphon cleaner.
and of course all the fish.

1: blood parrot cichlid (orange) about 8" "gigantor" beautiful big fish with a great personality, no realy!!!

2: blood parrot cichlid "Purple" (bright RED, natural color) about 5" stunning deep red color, absolutly gorgeous, nice personality and active.

3: blood parrot cichlid "creamcicle" its a lighter version of the natural orange of the blood parrot, about 3" adorable, with a light pink shimmer, bold, active and very cute.

4: jelly bean parrot cichlid (light green), pretty almost frosted very light green with some pink tinges around the head. this is a dyed fish and his color could change as he matures, about 2", not as bold as the other parrots but equally cute.

5: a group of 9 tiger barbs, 3 normal, 3 green and 3 albino, all in the 1 1/2" range, healthy, active, beutiful and get along very well with the parrot cichlids.

6: clown pleco, one of the smaller pleco species, helps keep the tank nice and clean

7: skunk botia, cute active little guy, holds his own and helps keep the tank floor clean.

nice set up, the parrots would be fine in this tank for life as they are not fast/active fish, but would also do more than wonderfully upgraded to a larger tank in about 2 years

i am willing to sell the tank and fish seperatly if someones more interested in doing it that way too. asking $150 for the entire set up as it is right now though (including cabinate fish tank stand)

also for sale
linneolated parakeets, asking $300 (but will take $250 from a SS/BYC/BYH member)

UNPROVEN PAIR

Dna Female Slate 2010 linnie, sweet and curious, was hand fed and could be tamed down with some work, shes fine once out, but doesnt like to be grabed at or come out on her own.
she is starting to talk and clearly says "HI"
she has reacently started laying, but im in no position to offer her a nest box right now.

Male proven for previous owner, 2008 Green, sweet talkative and curious, he has always been a breeder and has no interest in being held, BUT he doesnt try to bite when you do hold him (ie nail and wing clippings) i do think he could also be tamed down with alot of patients and treats.

as a pair they should produce green carrying slate and even slate babies (he produced blue and slate with a previous mate aparently) babies fetch anything from $125-$300 depending on if you hand feed, color ect. average clutch size is 4 babies.
again these are UNPROVEN by me (male proven by previous owner) so i cant guarentee babies...

they come with their 30 x 18 x 18 white cage, perfect size for them, with large acess door, small acess door, 2 feed cups, and nest box door along with lots of various perches, toys ect.
youll also get a big bag of their seed (i tried them on pellets but they refused) a bunch of millet and some cuttle bones.

linnies are cute QUIET parakeets who are well known for talking ability, cute antics (not good flyers though lol) and soft peeping noises. these birds do not scream squark or do any loud whistles...and their chatter is nowhere neer the volume of budgie chatter.

I also have
1 BRAND NEW NEVER USED 30 x 18 x 18 white cage that matches the one the linnies are in and a brand new never used stand that fits BOTH cages.

asking $25 for it, would be perfect as a baby cage to go with the linnies for future use, but would also work for budgies, other small keets, canary, finches ect and even small animals like rats and hamster.

pick up in 06801 or i am willing to meet for gas money based on milage (my car gets 21 to the gal)
cash only, or paypal (add 3%)

thanks guys.