Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
AnnaRaven said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
:frow
Dh and I were both born in northern MN!
Glad you started a journel!
Ooh. Whereabouts in northern MN? I've camped a lot near Duluth (Gooseberry Falls) and my kids' father was from Crookston.
One hour north of Duluth. Virginia. Iron Rangers :)
I love Gooseberry Falls!
Ah. Just wasn't cold enough for you in Virginia? Had to move a little further north eh? :gig

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
AnnaRaven said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
AnnaRaven said:
Ooh. Whereabouts in northern MN? I've camped a lot near Duluth (Gooseberry Falls) and my kids' father was from Crookston.
One hour north of Duluth. Virginia. Iron Rangers :)
I love Gooseberry Falls!
Ah. Just wasn't cold enough for you in Virginia? Had to move a little further north eh? :gig
Actually, my family moved to Kansas when I was 10, and Dhs family moved up here when he was 12.
I moved to Alaska in 2003 to work at a camp as the head cook, and we got married 3 1/2 years later.

Our families actually lived together when we were real little, so we have a funny joke we tell people :lol:

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here so far for being so welcoming and helpful.

And wanted to test out the subject line changing thingie. (Thanks for explaining how to do that too)

What a nice group of people to be involved with. Ya'll are great!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Hi AnnaRaven :D Welcome to journalling! Bwahahahaha

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to goat ownership, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops, did I say that out loud? Shoot. Nevermind. Premature.

:D

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The chickens are getting a new coop today. Converting the garden shed to a chicken coop. I'll sell the small coop to someone else or use as a temporary quarantine coop.

I also made and canned 18 pints of chicken stock. 2 pints didn't seal properly so those are in the fridge. I'll have to be more careful about centering the covers I think.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
:gig
I read this as "chick stuff" and thought it was gonna be one of THOSE days for you LOL!!