annaraven - more random update stuph

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
RIGHT! I haven't seen studies shown in real proportions on much of anything.

Name anything you can overeat that won't hurt you?

If you eat 42 times the normal amount of organic free range chicken each day... Your kidneys will still die.
Too much water will kill you. Hyponatremia kills people every year.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sitting here typing with a wristbrace on my right hand because for some reason today, my wristand hand hurts like the bones are out of joint or something. I mean, what does that? :th And it;s been getting worse allday. :barnie

If it;s not better tomorrow, time for the doc. :he

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sorry to hear abut your wrist. It's a well know side effect of being SS. You end up typing too much on the forum and your Carpel Tunnel kicks in. :D Take some b complex and Ibuprofen. Then log back on in the morning.!!!

:gig

I hope it feels better soon.

g

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
The low carb is rarely presented right. LOL. People over do carbs and it needs to be brought to reasonable. 150-ish a day is very reasonable. Some people can manage more, some a lot less. But they make it sound like everyone should be around 20 grams. :hu

Most people are doing 500+ a day.

Hope your wrist feels better!!!!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I totally understand about your wrist! I have had carpal tunnel and tendonitis off and on for years. I'll crack my wrists by sqeezing hard around my wrist. Some times it will feel like a bone is out of place and OMG that hurts! But putting tension on it and then cracking it will fix it for me.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yep me too.. i had the tendonitis thing pretty bad. look up all that ergonomics stuff to better position your work area. i need to have a very specific set up or i have problems too.

sorry!
:-(

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The new roof is going on today - they're putting down composite, then next week, they'll put up the solar panels, and then put the tiles back around the edges. Yay!

I other news, i took the dog for a mile walk, just to get away from the noise.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Okay - so the guys are here today putting up a fence around the garden for me to keep the chickens out. Nothing major - just chickenwire and posts.

I'm looking forward to it being done so I can plant stuff and not have to worry about Buffy and the raiders "helping" eat it.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Congrats on the improvements :D

You don't find them helpful when they help you in the garden?? :p