Another good one from MEN

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Did I read correctly that to make a structure eight feet high and eight feet in diameter, that you have to bury 500 polypropolyne bags?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow that is cool. I have to tell you. I took my son to an archery class yesterday. The woman bought the 5 acres in a canyon 9 yars ago. It is very rustic. A bit dilapidated but interesting to say the least. Anyways, they have a structure almost exactly like this. It must have been built 25 years ago because it has huge pine trees growing out the top. The door is maid out of stones and bricks. I will take a picture next time I go to share.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
My MIL and I exchange our magazines. I won't see this for a few weeks because she gets the MEN. Thanks for the teaser link, lol.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I just got the latest issue out of our local public library, and had just finished reading this article when I saw this post! I love that our library carries such a variety of magazines. :D

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
keljonma said:
I just got the latest issue out of our local public library, and had just finished reading this article when I saw this post! I love that our library carries such a variety of magazines. :D
True, the library has it, but in my case, it means a lot to MIL to be able to do the exchange. She likes to circle things that she thinks we would be interested in reading. I'll wait.
:pop

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
sylvie said:
keljonma said:
True, the library has it, but in my case, it means a lot to MIL to be able to do the exchange. She likes to circle things that she thinks we would be interested in reading. I'll wait.
:pop
Oh, I soooo understand. :) I have a sis-in-law that is the same way. Her heart breaks if she finds an article and I've already read it before she can send it to me.