anthrax acres---it is what it is

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cuties indeed! I :love the curls on your little girl.

My first year of gardening I killed everything I planted or bought. Really. And I helped my dad in his garden when I was little and everything...

Wish you the best on getting your acreage set up!

Jamsoundsgood

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This is how I always describe the whole going from suburbia to country life gardening - The first year we remebered to actually get everything planted in the ground. The second year we remembered to water regularly. We're still working on the weeding. :p

And oh man, I wanted to have my kids look like yours. But no, they look like every other kid in my family. Who'd a thunk?

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Jamsoundsgood said:
We're still working on the weeding. :p
:lol: I'm right there with ya!

Elijahboy -- yes, get some photos of your new place, we'd love to see your new digs. :)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Jamsoundsgood said:
We're still working on the weeding. :p
:lol: I'm right there with ya!

Elijahboy -- yes, get some photos of your new place, we'd love to see your new digs. :)
You know, when I lived in Africa the natives made a "stew" kinda thing called "M'fino" (not sure if its spelled correctly) but it was made from WEEDS! Obviously you need to know what you're picking, but heck it was tasty!
If only I paid more attention !

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well i will take the pics as is however there will be alot of work done to it

it is a trailer and i cant deal with the 7' ceilings cause i just feel toooooo closed in so the master bedroom/living room/ kitchen and dining room will have a pitched roof to go up to 10' then the kids bedrooms will have a pitched roof to 8'
all the paneling will be taken out and replaced with drywalls
new siding will be applied and new windows and it will be bricked in

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Can't wait to see pics!
I have to retrain myself to stop thinking of you as a guy. I know you're not, but then, well..... it's your signature line.......... :lol: