any Iowian's here?

CountryNewbie

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I look thru some of the post but didn't notice anyone? Anyway, I just joined today and forgot to tell everyone where I was from, I am in Iowa, living on the river currently but in the process of moving to the country, to a small town called Wheatland.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I live in Colorado now but I used to live in Clarence Iowa so I know where you are. Gosh, I miss Iowa a lot, especially those little farming communities.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I have a sister in law in Iowa City, but that's as close as I come. Welcome!

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome! I live in Missouri so not too far from Iowa. My husband once worked in Mason City. Iowa is a beautiful state with gently rolling hills, flat lands and picturesque farms. Are you on the Mississippi?

CountryNewbie

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, right now I live right on the Mississippi River, been here for 24 years but have decided to finally move out to the country where it doesn't flood. LOL

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:welcome I live in Ohio, but my brother lives right in the middle of Iowa and works for John Deere. ;)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
:welcome I'm live in Ohio, not too far from Becca! :D

deb1

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I used to live in Red Oak, Iowa. My husband was stationed in Nebraska but we thought the drive was worth it for the inexpensive land and house. Sadly, the military relocated us.