Anybody build their own webpage?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MC, I couldn't see it from the link you posted but I did travel onto your website link below your avatar and your house is lovely!!! So is the grandbaby! I really like this Weebly site and have been fiddling and playing with it all day. I can't wait to have some content on it so I can publish it to the web...just gonna take some time.

I miss you around here, M!!!! :hugs How's the new shop? How far have you gotten on that new quilt? I can't wait to see the finished piece and I think you should enter a big contest with that one...it will win.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
MC, I couldn't see it from the link you posted but I did travel onto your website link below your avatar and your house is lovely!!! So is the grandbaby! I really like this Weebly site and have been fiddling and playing with it all day. I can't wait to have some content on it so I can publish it to the web...just gonna take some time.

I miss you around here, M!!!! :hugs How's the new shop? How far have you gotten on that new quilt? I can't wait to see the finished piece and I think you should enter a big contest with that one...it will win.
5wfdhx.jpg

4j9rp4.jpg

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
And here is the beginning of my latest..It is called "He's got MY whole world in His Hands" Making a pattern for sale for this one!
35lhz7r.jpg

Hmmm, the website should show up...i don't get it

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I can't even describe how that quilt makes me feel, MC....how in the world do you get such feeling and detail into a cloth? I am, as always, in awe of your talent~truly a gift from God! Could you put on here the verses you used on the middle of the quilt..I can't see them clearly from the pic?

What kind of reaction are you getting to that quilt in your shop?

The new one looks to be just as moving as the last.... :love

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
2zolocl.jpg

Bee, that quilt was so inspired...it was for a complete stranger...the Lord woke me one morning and told me to do it and had the plan fall into my mind almost instantly! I gave it to my pastor to give to the family it was intended for and apparently God moved a mountain that day! I cried when i heard the story. It was for a woman who had lost her daughter in a car accident just weeks before. That flowed from my hands in 10 days! It was blessed! Anyway, unbeknownst to me...the girl in the hands is identical to her daughter, and it has a very personal message for her from the Lord that I had no idea either. God is so mysterious that He just blows me away and I am so happy He chose me to do this as a work for Him!

I never did put it up in the shop. I worked on it there a couple of times, but didn't show it much.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm going to check out weebly...i am looking for a better interface than Blogger...it seems that the links I post on blogger are a problem

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, MC...that made me cry and chills(the good kind)ran down my body! How infinitely and closely He cares for us to give you that message to create for her! What an amazing story!!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to feature a pic of that quilt and the story on my website when it's up and ready to publish...is that possible? If not, don't feel bad to turn me down. I just feel it goes right along with the site and the book I'm writing. People need to know that God weeps with us, cares for us, loves us THAT strongly and completely.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
glad your liking weebly...
i prefer weebly over blogger and blogspot and such because it is more of a website development, i think you can do more with it than any single blog type site and its realy easy to use once you figure out which widget does what and spacing and such.
if your looking to go from a general blog to a full blown website then i definalty think weebly is a great simple way to go if your going for free.
and it does have the blog feature too so its a nice "joint use"

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Oh, MC...that made me cry and chills(the good kind)ran down my body! How infinitely and closely He cares for us to give you that message to create for her! What an amazing story!!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to feature a pic of that quilt and the story on my website when it's up and ready to publish...is that possible? If not, don't feel bad to turn me down. I just feel it goes right along with the site and the book I'm writing. People need to know that God weeps with us, cares for us, loves us THAT strongly and completely.
Yes, of course you can...if it will continue to Bless others then that is a GREAT thing!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'll contact you when I have a place for it, MC ! Thank you! :hugs

PF, I chose the website through Weebly and you are right, it has a blog feature, so I can have both things, which thrills me! :thumbsup