Anybody found any shed antlers yet??

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I've never heard of this either. :lol: Sheltered life I guess.

We have a good few deer coming through our property - and they sleep and bed down in the tree's around us. We had two boys in our back yard this weekend, they both had their antlers.... Hmmmmmmmmm

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
This is the way I get my husband to go on walks with me :) "Honey, let's see if we can find some sheds."

We have so much snow that we don't have great hopes of finding any. Also, we have had so few deer that we quite honestly don't even know if our local deer have dropped them yet or not. I really like finding them for crafting--like handles on baskets, hooks for hanging up jackets...

queen of the barnyard

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
We haven't found any yet, the only ones our dog found were attached to the deer.:D Seems a hunter couldn't track his deer. Well, the dog tracked it and brought it home. It was an 8 pointer. Not bad.. Walked out in the morning to find him chewing on it.

mrs.puff

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, the sheds are dropping like crazy in Iowa now. We've found quite a few. Three matched sets and about 10 random ones. I found a nice pair that would score about 160.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Just found my first shed of the season!! It is just a single shed and it was only off of a 6 pointer, but it was a start!!

Latest posts