Anyone got any good DIY thanksgiving decorations?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
20201126_202621.jpg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I bought a few harvest / Thanksgiving decor items this year. Everything is paper or wood so it's reusable and can be burned or composted at the end of its life cycle. I haven't gotten to the DIY part of painting them yet.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving but harvest/fall decorations are our favorite craft activities. Haven’t done much this year… I should get on that…
We don't celebrate the whole European invasion and First Nations genocide Thanksgiving thing. :duc No pilgrim hats or Native American symbols for me. We celebrate the harvest season with a meal that is as homegrown as possible. I like a little decor for the cold weather holidays. It helps break up the monotony of winter.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We don't really celebrate the standard holidays year, but lean more towards the Pagan celebrations of the seasons, since that is what our home life works around. We have colored popping corn hung on the cupboard handles, pumpkins and squash on tables, door steps, by the chicken coop ;) and we do have a jar of colored beans too that we grew this year