Anyone here fans of Countryside Magazine?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to write a bestseller....and never have to work outside my home again? That would be such a dream!!! Just live off the royalties! :p

I've talked to my mom about putting together a little book about how we lived off-grid when I was growing up and how cheaply we managed it. Got to do it before her....and my...memories have slipped away! :rolleyes: :lol:

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I have always said you have a high seller there!

Just open a word document and do IT!

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I have been getting it off & on for 10 yrs or more. I just paid last week for a 2yr subscription, so happy reading to me. I read them from cover to cover & it takes a little while for me to read it. With MEN I could have it read in 2 days tops, because not everything applies to us & our lifestyle. As Bee said it is kind of more for the yuppy homesteader anymore. I go back when I am not getting it & reread my old issues & relearn a few things or pick up on something I totally forgot about, it is so cool. I like that it is basically reader written so it is more people like us trying to share their experiences & knowledge of what does & doesn't work.
I just got dh a subscription to Farm Show magazine & he is liking that one too. He reads the CS mags cover to cover too, in fact we fight over who gets it first sometimes!!