Anyone in Middle TN?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm close, McNairy here, 5 miles North of Corinth, MS. Not very familiar with the Clarksville area, but you aren't very far away. I generally travel West...toward Memphis, rather than heading up toward Nashville, when I am headed to the city. Welcome to the board :)

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Are you with the military base there? I go past Clarksville fairly often, on my way to Nashville or somewhere East.

joycespell

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am a little new here and i am near cookevillle and i was wondering what this website is really about i seen it on Backyard Chickens and really wanted to check it out :frow

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am a little new here and i am near cookevillle and i was wondering what this website is really about i seen it on Backyard Chickens and really wanted to check it out :frow

Basically everything. Living off the land, frugal living, how to make homemade whatever...we basically are a group that does chickens and everything in between...kind of a Home Ec/Livestock/Homesteading group if you can imagine. It has been a real help with a down economy. Hope you enjoy :D