Apirl Fool's Snowy Nor'easter Storm Heading For New England../

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
Well, its been a while since we've had a good sized snowstorm hit the northeast in the beginning of Apirl. Weathermans saying thats whats coming up the coast for Apirl Fools day...! I can remember some pretty big snowstorms in the first week of Apirl here on Long Is.NY...Hope this isn't going to be one of those..! Anyway got the oil lamps on standby and stored water,food ready in case the power goes down...Happy Apirl Fools day..from Mother Nature...lol

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I can remember a few. One in college was a near blizzard. I hate April snow! I'm done with winter already. The peeper frogs are peeping. The crocus are in bloom. NO SNOW!
It actually may only be rain here in CT. They can't seem to make up their minds.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ya'll stay safe. I hope to be putting my tomatoes out :hide

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Snowed all afternoon here - my flower bed/waterfall project is now under 2 inches of snow. Ya'all can take the storm and snow off my hands, thank you. :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
They're calling for rain here. Hope that's all we get. They just can't make up their mind as to when we're going to get it. Plus, they're calling for more rain next week. :hit

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
Looks like rain for Long island and southern Conn.North Jersey, upstate Ny,parts of Penn.and north are going to get the most snow it seems.Who knows,,? They have been wrong so many times before with all that fancy radar equip. It's gonna be one of those good old fashioned Nor'easters...I here you all, no more snow..PLEASE...!!

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
There's almost always a big dump o' snow in the first week of April, isn't there?

We're not getting much of anything out of this system here near Toronto... a few teensy flurries this morning, and enough clouds to keep it from getting real cold at night which is fine with me as I have two sheep imminently ready to pop lambs out any moment now.

Pat

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm refusing to read this thread in its entirety and watch the news.

Nope...not gonna do it.....my sun WILL SHINE.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Just talked to my sister in CT. She's as tired of all the mess as I am. She doesn't want snow either.

Latest posts