Are entire threads missing?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am looking for the "what and how did you save money today" thread that is always running.

can't find it?

seems like my list of thread pages is way shorter also? huh

just wondering

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks KC
you were right, found it.

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sounds like someone's doing some organizing. But do they do desks? I've sure got a candidate in front of me!
:)

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A cluttered desk is the sign of genius. (At least that's always what I told people who commented on my desk at work - it was piled up but I knew where to find everything. Once I filed it away, it was lost forever.)

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
A cluttered desk is the sign of genius. (At least that's always what I told people who commented on my desk at work - it was piled up but I knew where to find everything. Once I filed it away, it was lost forever.)
The corollary to this was included in my personal training during youth..."A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind" :lol: :gig :celebrate
YMMV :caf
Trim sends
1808_images.jpeg

//bt//

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Actually once mine is filed away I can FIND everything. I've had an avalanche going on since about February. Posted through August 31st, not reconciled, and dealing with insurance and trucking companies is producing no money now, but MIGHT get my truck paid for eventually. Within a couple of years. Guess I should dig in and start clearing instead of de-stressing on the ss forum, huh?

And yes, a clean desk is a sign of someone with
A. not enough to do
B. no creativity
C. well, I don't want to insult anyone. But that sick mind idea is sounding good.

luvinlife offthegrid

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well now. I must be a very smart and well-adjusted person. I here I thought I was a clutterbug. :cool: