Are You Into UFO Prophecy?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Unless you were actually standing there with a bucket and one *fell into* the bucket, this is most likely what you saw. Yes, they do look like they are falling with the raindrops and bouncing. But, not. I've seen it myself. You have to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right moment, it may take only like 10 minutes once a year and not happen every year.
Pat, I was standing right there watching hundreds of the little suckers fall onto the roof of our car, bouncing off my hair and off the sidewalk. No pond nearby and the river was 50 yards away. One cloud in a clear blue sky, tiny frogs raining down on me and my family~twice! The scientific explanation is the evaporation theory....I don't know, but they fell from the sky...not a tree, not a pond. Poor little fellers dropped and bounced! :) We collected as many as we could catch and turned them loose by the river. We had a coffe can half full before we finally gave up...too many.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Unless you were actually standing there with a bucket and one *fell into* the bucket, this is most likely what you saw. Yes, they do look like they are falling with the raindrops and bouncing. But, not. I've seen it myself. You have to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right moment, it may take only like 10 minutes once a year and not happen every year.
Pat, I was standing right there watching hundreds of the little suckers fall onto the roof of our car, bouncing off my hair and off the sidewalk. No pond nearby and the river was 50 yards away. One cloud in a clear blue sky, tiny frogs raining down on me and my family~twice! The scientific explanation is the evaporation theory....I don't know, but they fell from the sky...not a tree, not a pond. Poor little fellers dropped and bounced! :) We collected as many as we could catch and turned them loose by the river. We had a coffe can half full before we finally gave up...too many.
It can happen. It can rain fish and frogs.

I watched a tornado special and it can suck up small ponds etc. and drop the fish and frogs etc. up to 200 miles away and all....it was wild what a tornado can send farther down the line!

It blew me away watching that show....who would think a fish and all could fall from the sky so far from the original storm? Hmm...but it is proven.

Did you claim any frog dents on the roof of your vehicle with insurance....:lol:

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Yup, for sure some storm winds can suck stuff up one place and deposit it other places, fish and frogs included :) From a riverbank 50 yards away or from anywhere else around.

Pat

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Now, I know this is getting waaay waaay out there but......
Just wondering if anyone here is into learning about UFO's.
Have you seen them? communicated with them? have any insight to the message that some of them wish to relay?

Do you have any sense of why I would post these questions in the Emergency Preparedness forum?
No not really, haven't seen them or communicated with them.

Although next time they visit I do wish they would take DH back home as some days I am positive that man is from Mars the waffle he comes out with!@!!:D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

Waffle! There's an Aussie word for ya! Love, what does that translate into for us Yanks? :D :lol:

Actually, they could take ALL the men back to Mars and let us gals have our planet back! :lol: :gig

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Waffle means he talks on and on and gets no where near the point he is trying to make. :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
:yuckyuck
Actually, they could take ALL the men back to Mars and let us gals have our planet back! :lol: :gig
Bee I would second that motion but then what would we have to fuss about? :rolleyes:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Cows? :D Chickens? :lol:

Okay, Okay.....we could let a few of them stay. Like Sam Elliott, of course. And a good mechanic. OH...and maybe some garbage men. :D

PS: Not that I have a penchant for G-men, but they sure are handy to haul away the trash. Wouldn't want that chore to fall to a woman, now would we?