awesome remedies site

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hey all i just found the most awesome website called earth clinic. i did a search on here and didnt find it mentioned anywhere. It has the most awesome info and collection of remedies ive ever seen.here is the site .
http://www.earthclinic.com/

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thanks Firem3 - Looks very interesting. Saved it to my favorites and will explore when I have more time.

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
the site has alot of info on using ACV. I know alot of you swear by acv and ive started some of the therapies my self. Ive been battling an MRSA wound and chronic sinus issues and it is already helping me.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
firem3 said:
the site has alot of info on using ACV. I know alot of you swear by acv and ive started some of the therapies my self. Ive been battling an MRSA wound and chronic sinus issues and it is already helping me.
An old friend of mine used Monuka honey on MRSA. He'd been fighting it for a couple months already. The honey was great. Good to know vinegar helps too. How are you using it?

kenandheidicorcran

Power Conserver
Reaction score
We have also heard of using pure granulated white sugar for wound packing for boils, MRSA etc. It is supposed to upset the bacterial environment and pull the water out of the bacteria cell thereby promoting healing. Pack the wound with the sugar and cover with a dry sterile dressing 2-3 x daily. Obviously, irrigate the wound with sterile water (boiling the water for 10 minutes and cooling) and dry as best as possible prior to repacking the wound.