Azure Standard

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had a very positive experience as a first time Azure Standard customer. The drop off coordinator was well experienced. We all unloaded the semi, It was just a few pallets. gab a box or bag off the tailgate and stacked the orders by name in parking lot spaces at the church. We helped a few people load up their groceries. The driver was friendly guy also.

I like this better than grocery store shopping any day. Got to meet some new local homesteaders, most definitely a different atmosphere than grocery store shopping. Our group split the shipping and our shipping cost was cheap compared to other methods. I have a feeling we will become regular customers.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I saw a lot of TX spots on their "find a drop" map. There's one here in VA Beach, 50 miles from me. Not sure how current or how often used. Just don't see a lot I USE that I can't get, or make already that they offer.

The food system, alterations, chemicals and additives added, are a major cause for many health issues in our country. From seed to eatability. IMO

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had a good first experience. I think a lot has to do with the drop coordinator, ours was very good 👍 He said he forgot the name tags to sit in a row, but we made due easy enough, by assigning last names in alphabetical order. Some people bought bulk 50 lb sacks. I unloaded off the semi tailgate 100 lbs of apple and I think 50 lbs of rice and flour. Everyone was nice and helpful and even helped load up cars and pickup trucks. Our stuff came in a neatly packaged chick-fil-a box. I also wanted to add the semi trailer was refrigerated. Some people got frozen items. They were the last to be unloaded and we're in the front of the trailer.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts