back again...

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
been some time... lots of setbacks. I guess I will start with a little history. I was on here for several years, but lack of decent internet service has kept me off for the most part. lol. Bought our farm in 2008. hubby lost his job due to the business closing in 2015 and he went over the road (truck driver). The last of our kids moved out shortly after and I went with him. Stayed out for @ 2 years and we decided to come back. He decided to have an affair that I found out about Christmas 2018. I sold everything of mine, animals, cabinet incubator, my antiques and collectables... we worked/are working on things. But now I am starting over from scratch. Our dr thinks we had covid in February, and he has lasting lung problems from it, we are hoping he doesn't loose his CDL because of it. I had a minor heart attack in may. So one struggle after another. Coon took out my chickens last month. I have taken out many coons since then. I am hoping the bad luck stops and the good luck starts to kick in! I didn't get a garden in between my heart attack and the rain. I have a new computer and will get pictures downloaded soon!

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow I hope things turn around. I had a heart attack in March at 37 years old. there were alot of younger people having heart attacks in the spring here. weird

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow I hope things turn around. I had a heart attack in March at 37 years old. there were alot of younger people having heart attacks in the spring here. weird
Any chance you had a flu type thing in the few months before the heart attack? Hubby and I were both very sick in February. All the signs of covid, fever, chills, headache, body aches, my teeth chattered so bad my jaw hurt, a chough that lasted 8 weeks, and hubby had a very rattily chest and some breathing difficulties plus his blood oxygen levels were dropping in the low 70s. He still is having trouble with his blood oxygen levels. We both tested negative twice for the flu. His dr thinks we actually had covid and he has permanent damage in his lungs from it. Because of the uptick in heart issues The dr also questioned if covid could be causing heart damage as well

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Any chance you had a flu type thing in the few months before the heart attack? Hubby and I were both very sick in February. All the signs of covid, fever, chills, headache, body aches, my teeth chattered so bad my jaw hurt, a chough that lasted 8 weeks, and hubby had a very rattily chest and some breathing difficulties plus his blood oxygen levels were dropping in the low 70s. He still is having trouble with his blood oxygen levels. We both tested negative twice for the flu. His dr thinks we actually had covid and he has permanent damage in his lungs from it. Because of the uptick in heart issues The dr also questioned if covid could be causing heart damage as well

I went to the Dr the week before because I had been coughing for weeks. he told me it was allergies. then I had a heart attack

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You might have had Covid and didn't show symptoms. Then again, it might have been those stupid cigarettes that you were smart enough to give up. ;)

Latest posts