Backyard Mini Coop Building Plans - The City Biddy Hen House

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Introducing the City Biddy Hen House the best little backyard mini- coop anywhere!

City%20Biddy%20200%20strip2.jpg

It is perfect for the self sufficient homesteader or the homeowner wanting to keep a few backyard hens for pets and personal egg production. What could taste better than a truly FRESH organic egg, free from all of those antibiotics and chemicals. Keeping chickens is easy and allowed in many towns across the US.

The City Biddy was designed to provide superior housing for your small flock. No need to crawl around inside of a cramped pen, chores are easily accomplished from outside the coop. Large access door and exterior nest boxes make chores quick and easy, making the City Biddy suitable for even children, the elderly, or those with special needs.

Easy mobility means the coop can be located where you wish, and moved to suit the season. Compact and very attractive, this little coop will fit beautifully in even the smallest city yard.

With our 35 page color building plan booklet you can easily build it yourself, usually for less than $150.00! Our plans include professionally designed measured drawings, detailed step-by-step instructions, measured drawings written for assembly by almost any handy person. We even provide technical support by email and offer a website full of tips and information for the poultry lover or homesteader.

Check it out! http://www.uBuilderPlans.com

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
OH that is absolutely AWESOME! I need to build about six of those!

Well, assuming it would be suitable for breeding trios of bantams? Do you think? Well, I answered my own dumb question by going to the site and reading about it more! Houses 4-6 Bantams! that is totally awesome!

If so, wow I am going to show DH! Trying to convince my DH I need to buy this LOLOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I didn't click on the site...now I just did.
I assumed UBuild was "just a site" and it was being referenced for everyone to see.

I didn't realize the original poster was selling something.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Yes all - you could do it yourselves. That is basic to us homesteaders. I offer to you, however, a building plan with all the little tricks already worked out for you and yet... you can build it yourselves and make those little adjustments that make it work best for you.

Whether you build one or build a whole fleet - all you need is one plan.

After it is built let me add the pics to my site for all to see!

I am trying to spread the homesteading word after all. :woot

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sorry I didn't realize it was your site and it was under the Buy Sell Trade section.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
sorry I didn't realize it was your site and it was under the Buy Sell Trade section.
You're alright, FC :)