bacon chocolate chip cookies

R2D2

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I can't imagine bacon in CC cookes either. I'm always willing to try something new/differnt, but i don't think i'd like this.Never know, i could be wrong and love them...:)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Abi, how'd they turn out? I love almond flour chocolate chip cookies and was going to make some for our Cub Scout pack committee meeting tomorrow. We're trying to talk one of the dads into taking a position on the committee and he loves bacon. It became an ongoing joke at camp. I might just "persuade" him with these cookies!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Okey dokey! I'll just go for it then. I've already got the bacon! As well as all the other ingredients. Heck I might make 'em right now. mmmm better not or there won't be any for the meeting, huh?

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
We have Big Y grocery stores here and their store organic brand Full Circle makes a nitrite free bacon. I think Stop and Shop does also but I hate our Stop and Shop and try to avoid going there!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
They are in the oven as I type. I cooked the bacon very carefully on my electric griddle so that it was crisp without any trace of burning (I despise burned bacon!!). Chopped it up and made cookie batter. OOooooo there's the timer. wonder if I can even wait for them to cool....

Latest posts