Bacon lovers...you can thank me later.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol: OMG If only I could knit better. Someone has to make Ohio Farm Girl that scarf. Bacon and egg Scarf, Ha now I have seen it all!!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I love that scarf!!! It wouldn't be too hard. I think that one was crocheted though? The eggs were anyway. I can't crochet, but I think even I could figure out how to knit the bacon part.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I just showed dh the Quadruple Cheese Macaroni with Smokey Bacon and told him I'd make it right now if he got me some whole wheat pasta in a shape that would hold the cheese sauce. He shot out of his chair so fast and went to the grocery store...his chair is still twirling..... :lol:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I just showed dh the Quadruple Cheese Macaroni with Smokey Bacon and told him I'd make it right now if he got me some whole wheat pasta in a shape that would hold the cheese sauce. He shot out of his chair so fast and went to the grocery store...his chair is still twirling..... :lol:
I'm on my way!!! :gig

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
That all looks sooo good. I needs bacon.

I've tightened my belt so I am not buying so much foods >.>

DANCE LESSONS! woot. That's where goes the money.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
freemotion said:
That's funny!!! That's the recipe I saved. :thumbsup

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
We ate a huge pile of broccoli with butter and now are waiting on the pasta which is in the oven. Of course, I just used the recipe as a vague guideline..... :p

I made it in two loaf pans so we can eat one tonight and either have one tomorrow or bring it over as a side dish (I'm cooking for my folks and for company and bringing everything over to their place, 3 miles away. So I can cook up a storm and make a huge mess and not worry about it. :D )

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
We ate a huge pile of broccoli with butter and now are waiting on the pasta which is in the oven. Of course, I just used the recipe as a vague guideline..... :p

I made it in two loaf pans so we can eat one tonight and either have one tomorrow or bring it over as a side dish (I'm cooking for my folks and for company and bringing everything over to their place, 3 miles away. So I can cook up a storm and make a huge mess and not worry about it. :D )
Can't wait to hear how it turns out. 'Course I'd have to do it GF...
Hey, your inbox is full, you popular thing you!