Bambi's journal

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Bambi and it is my real name. My husband and I of 34yrs have lived in Mo. Six yrs ago my husband and I decided to move out of the city so we bought a house with some acreage with a beautiful view. Our land has many trees and it really is not a place you can raise cattle or livestock on but I do have chickens, 2 border collies and a grand cat which we call a grand cat because that has been what he has cost us in vet bills:lol:
My husband and I love to travel,camp and we just enjoy each others company.
I have a strong belief in God and I belive that he sent his only beloved son Jesus who died for our sins so that we may know eternal life. I love cooking, reading and the great outdoors. My career is a Physical Therapist Assistant and I work only PRN now. I really enjoy reading sufficient self forum and participating in the sufficient self bible study forum. I also visit the sister site BYC. Well I think this should be enough rambling for now. thank you for reading about me and I am looking forward to visiting on this forum in the future . God bless

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi Bambi! Nice to see you finally started your journal :) We are looking forward to getting back to the country after living this past year in a 'country in the city' kind of place...lol! All my place will be good for is chickens and maybe some ducks (there is a large pond) but that will be good enough for me.
Looking forward to hearing more about you as time goes on!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Howdy Bambi! Glad that you finally got the old journal going. :frow

OK so I have been racking my poor old brain ... Where is FG, Missouri?

I am from the KC area myself. ;)

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you MorelCabin I will try again, it won't be long and it will be morell season. We usually can find enough to enjoy.

FarmFresh, FG stands for Fair Grove it is about 6 miles north of Springfield,MO.

Thank you for the welcome

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
So a South Missouri gal! :cool: About as far South as we get is Lake of the Ozarks. ;)

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks BarredBuff for the welcome.
FarmFresh, what part of Lake of the Ozark do you like to visit? It is a beautiful lake but it seems my husband and I always end up going to Table Rock Lake although it is becoming a busy lake now.
BarredBuff, where are you located?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hi from NE Ohio, Bambi!!! :welcome

Welcome to the group!