Bath and body

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Rosewater is wonderful for moisturizing. Sometimes it has glycerin added and that is good if your skin is really thirsty.

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This is a great post!!

I have and always have had a real time with my skin, lots of allerys the first and foremost being aloe vera which is in everything
I also can not use petroleum based products.
So when I buy skin care products I have to spend a good deal of time reading all the label.

I have used some items from the health food store, but they can be pricey.So Iam gonna love this thread.:love

mistyfeather365

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
hello, im new on this forum, and saw this thread i have been making bath and body products for many years! you can make rose water by adding fresh rose pettals to heated water and let them set for a few hours! tho you should use home grown roses and avoid using chemichals on them!

also if you add vitamin e oil or jojoba oil( the closest oil to the oil our bodies produce naturaly) you will have a far greater quality product and it is much eisier used by your body.

if you want a lip balm or hand/body cream w/ some intense healing properties you can substitute the oils in the recipie for emu oil ( you can order it online, just google it) it is a little price but WELL worth it !

i have sold my products for MANY years and have always made realy good money doing it , and benifiting from using better product then comertialy produced "stuff" on the market