Baymule's 3rd Lambing

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No, his name starts with a M. GASP! You mean there's TWO of them out there???? :ep

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, poor manners & VERY inconsiderate! BUT they are sold. Gone. Money in hand. Chalk it up and move on......

Next one may be very punctual. Now, I'm often a tad late for such things BUT, BUT, BUT I always alert-- phone, text, etc. I understand animal handling can be PITA for these things.

Generally I mention to the "caller/buyer" that I have other commitments, animals will be contained JUST for you to see and basically a "don't screw around" with my time. These type sales are why I have grown to believe in an auction!:D But last CL sale adventure I had was wonderful -- So I would do it again.

By the way, those lambs look GREAT! And he was lucky to get them. Maybe the van was a rental :lol:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Gosh, it's so aggravating when people do that! Glad he eventually showed up for them though.

We once drove over 2 hours to collect some pre-paid for chicks from a "breeder". Got close to her farm, called for directions and found her panicking… She didn't have the chicks for us :rant If I didn't pay (quite a lot) for them already I would've left it right there. She ended up sending them to me via courier about 2 weeks later and then tried to get me to pay for it?!? I responded by asking if she's going to pay for my gas money from our trip to collect them then. She paid for the courier.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is why I hate CL. I have had mostly bad experiences, a couple decent ones. Glad you moved those ram lambs out though! Even if it did take all day...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was glad to see tail lights.......:lol: I like your ideas @Mini Horses about letting the buyer know that I am penning the animals JUST for buyer and I have other commitments in a short time later.