Baymule's Pigs 2018 HEREFORDS!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't remember the street but it is lined with pubs with live music.
That would be 6th street! It is one of the best musical experiences in LIFE! And what you did there isn't unusual for Austin. One of the craziest, most laid back, accepting and awesome cities EVER!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That would be 6th street! It is one of the best musical experiences in LIFE! And what you did there isn't unusual for Austin. One of the craziest, most laid back, accepting and awesome cities EVER!

Wholeheartedly agree with you about that! Austin (6th Street - thanks for that) was and I hope still is the blues / rock n roll meca of the United States. But it was a little odd for a northerner seeing guys wearing six shooters on the hips. But hey I felt safe almost instantly because of it.

I feel everyone should take a couple of nights on 6th Street in Austin at least once in their lifetime.

Do you know the name of the dirt floor pub? The Jazz club if I remember correctly was called Jazz (big place) and was at the end of 6th Street on the right side. The dirt floor bar was about Midway down 6th Street on the left hand side. If that helps... I'm not very good with north, south, east, west unless I can see the sun.

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish I could help ya with the name of that pub, but my memories of 6th street are usually pretty hazy, lol! One of the ones we frequented was Pete's Dueling Piano Bar.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got tin hung on the back of the Hawg Hut today.

1E1EC6C3-A08B-49D7-A7FB-1BFC200C0CE4.jpeg

DH and Robert stretched a span of wire. DH drove the mule around to the property next to us and ran the winch cable through our fence.

273DEEA5-4A5C-460D-A3EB-CB5F373740FA.jpeg

They hung a gate.

10C57654-1ABE-4154-ADC8-A1BC87839027.jpeg

We knocked off at 2:30 so we could go pick up a 275 gallon tote. The guy was out of blue barrels, I let out a loud NNOOOO!!!!! I need one for a pig feeder! I must have made him feel bad. He said he was getting more on Saturday and he’d give me one.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He said he was getting more on Saturday and he’d give me one.
How do you do these things? Free chickens, free barrels.... sigh. I mean - do you cry? Do tears work? Or do you get loud and angry or pout? Sweet talk? Bargaining? I need to take a lesson or twelve! LOL!

Congrats! Hawg hut is looking great!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How do you do these things? Free chickens, free barrels.... sigh. I mean - do you cry? Do tears work? Or do you get loud and angry or pout? Sweet talk? Bargaining? I need to take a lesson or twelve! LOL!

Congrats! Hawg hut is looking great!

In a good way not a bad way, she's (say it slow and low) S A S S Y. Men like sassy. There's a good sassy and a bad sassy Bay has got the good sassy down pat. I suspect many men are helpless against her sassy power.

I married my wife she's sassy, my mother in law also sassy, my daughter's all sassy, my daughter in laws yep all sassy. Even my 3 year old grand daughter is sassy. She so cute... I'll say to her just above a whisper and slow " S A S S Y" she'll give me that sassy look and say in a sassy voice "Hey paw paw I'm not sassy!" We all get a huge laugh out of it, she so cute and has me wrapped around her little finger.

Last edited: