BBH's campfire fun~popping in

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
I always found mucking stalls very zen-like.
be one with the poo?

;-)
LOL! Exactly!

Hey BB!

I made Samantha a new duvet cover and matching curtains for Christmas with my new sewing machine. Her big "OMG THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE" Christmas gift is a trip to Leavenworth on the "snow train" next Sat. OFG already knows this, but for the rest of ya, Leavenworth is a cute little Bavarian-style city in the mountains that goes all out during Christmas time. (I still think she believes in Santa, isn't that cute?)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
you guys are gonna have such a good time! love the leavenworth!!!

you know they have a summer festival there - i think its something to do with the salmon running or somethign like that but its super fun. winter there is magical and you will love the train (so i'm told).

yay!

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Have fun on the train trip with Sam. It's great that she is healing so well, even if you still have some stuff to go through.
Glad to see you around sometimes.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
I made Samantha a new duvet cover and matching curtains for Christmas with my new sewing machine. Her big "OMG THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE" Christmas gift is a trip to Leavenworth on the "snow train" next Sat. OFG already knows this, but for the rest of ya, Leavenworth is a cute little Bavarian-style city in the mountains that goes all out during Christmas time. (I still think she believes in Santa, isn't that cute?)
I'm so glad you clarified what Leavenworth is, cause the only one I'd heard of was the prison! Not a place you would take a youngster unless you wanted to scare them straight! :lol:
That one actually sounds fun!

So glad Sam is doing well :)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Very cool!

I am glad to hear that you both are doing well :) Are you going to post pics of that Duvet?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
big brown horse said:
I'm so glad you clarified what Leavenworth is, cause the only one I'd heard of was the prison! Not a place you would take a youngster unless you wanted to scare them straight! :lol:
That one actually sounds fun!
Same here!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:frow
Hi Sally.
I am sending your package today!
I have a couple other things that I wanted to send but they aren't finished/fixed yet, and I'm going back home for holiday vacation today, so you'll have to wait for the rest AFTER I get back!