Bee~ Journal of then...

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more Bee! I know my 2 sisters....Hmmm, lets call them the society gals...both look at me and click thier tongues and shake thier heads in Pitty. HA!! They have NO idea, I do the same to them! They tell me all the time..." you work too hard, get a real job so you can BUY your food" Yet, I am the one...who walks through the day with a smile on her face, and GOOD food in her tummy. I dont need chemicals to fall asleep at night like they do. I dont have heart issues..like they do, from stress I am sure....and...I can work circles around them!! HA! I dont worry about what people think about me when I put on my sweats, to " go to work" or my ratty comfortable jeans....my "co-workers" ( the animals) dont care if my hair is in a pony tail, or if my jeans have a hole in the knee. They literally stress over what to wear to work! They look down on me....with pity...thinking I am a "poor farm wife" Yet.....I am so happy about where I am!!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I've always called it "reverse snobbery".....I really feel bad about it sometimes, but I do the same thing, Just!

I look with pity and a little derision when I see folks with all the "stuff" in life being stressed and unhappy all the time. They make comments about my life that indicate that they could "never" live this way and I silently agree.....they seem to not have found the key to living this way. Very sad, really.

When, do you figure, they will learn that stuff or status or whatever they are striving for doesn't bring happiness and doing what you love does? It really has nothing to do with rich or poor, but with self-actualization. Being happy with one's place in the world, happy with your daily love and life and happy with who you are.

Learning to be content, look for joy, grow where you are planted and don't sweat the small stuff....should be our creedo here on the SS..... :cool:

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I must admit, I have an evil sister as well. So much so, that her and my "mother", aka 'the woman that gave birth to me', actually stole money from my grandmother (maternal), then they conspired to launder said money, and the inheritance, over the course of time so that only my sister got the money, not me. They weren't banking on me threatening them with court, at which time they wired it directly to my account. However, it was only about 1/3 of the original amount.

Long story but......both of them will pay for their deeds one day, and until then I have washed my hands of both of them. They can live in their den of evil hatred, conning, deceptive ways all they want.

Sorry you're Bee Expo class didn't go as you'd hoped....how disappointing! But, you found out that someone has been thinking of you....how great is that? I have a 'what if' and often think of him....its been since 1994 since I last saw him, but not a day goes by that he isn't in a thought or 2. I think its wonderful that you might be back in touch....someone to connect with in a great companionship sort of way, awsome!!!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Learning to be content, look for joy, grow where you are planted and don't sweat the small stuff....should be our creedo here on the SS..... :cool:
You didn't say it right, it's "BEE" our creedo...

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hey pioneergirl, that is a good term to call them, "what ifs". I have one of those too. :D

We were like a teeter totter, either he was hooked up or I was...back and forth, yada yada yada.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Exactly BBH!!! We went on a few dates, then I got transferred :( Guess we'll never know! :/

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: :gig :lol: You gals are the berries! You are right....I did not say it correctly!

Glad to see you back my dear ...... Your sunshiney attitude has BEEn missing
:lol: :lol: You guys are gonna make me wet my PISSI pads! :barnie

Long story but......both of them will pay for their deeds one day, and until then I have washed my hands of both of them. They can live in their den of evil hatred, conning, deceptive ways all they want.
Sorry you're Bee Expo class didn't go as you'd hoped....how disappointing! But, you found out that someone has been thinking of you....how great is that? I have a 'what if' and often think of him....its been since 1994 since I last saw him, but not a day goes by that he isn't in a thought or 2. I think its wonderful that you might be back in touch....someone to connect with in a great companionship sort of way, awsome!!!
How very true....they will eventually reap entirely what they sow and the meek shall inherit the Earth....and we will promptly plant huge gardens and put a bunch of horses, sheep, cows, goats, chickens, llamas, geese, ducks on the pasture and watch them eat all day! And we will just BEE smilin' like Earl eating catfood! :D

Pi, it was not entirely wasted....I bought a great BEE veil and pair of BEE gloves for less than I could from a catalog. I also found out that no one there is doing TBHs, which makes me a rebel....and I LOVE daring to be different! :cool:

I'm with you....not many days go by all these years that I don't think about my old friend. He was one of only three fellas that I respect on this Earth....and that's saying a lot.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
and we will promptly plant huge gardens and put a bunch of horses, sheep, cows, goats, chickens, llamas, geese, ducks on the pasture and watch them eat all day! And we will just BEE smilin' like Earl eating catfood!
AMEN SISTER!!! :weee

I think all of us are rebels here on SS....look at all the critisizm we put up with for wanting to cook on wood, or skin a cow!!!! :lol:

Latest posts