Bee~ Journal of then...

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
big brown horse said:
My daughter and I have been having camp fires and toasting wieners in the back yard fire pit with it. :hide I thought I'd wait to post when everyone else had nicer weather, you know so I wouldn't be rubbing it in and all. :p
Hmm...you're outta my will. :tongue
I know, I feel so guilty! Sorry!

It did rain and mist the whole month of December though...does that count as bad weather?

Thanks FD, it is in a dry place...it will be useful next year then, good.

I really did miss not having a fire inside. Campfires were fun though. I finally taught my DD how to build a good one by herself. We never had campfires in S. TX, too da%* hot!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
KStaven was kind enough to find my journal so I'll have a place to post projects and such. Thank you, Kstaven!!! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Well....I had lost a scad of family photos from the last 6 years or so that was stored on my PC from a recent computer repair. Some of those pics were on this journal and I really wanted those back, if I could get them. I had deleted those from my uploads back when we didn't have so much space to make room for more pics. I am so incredibly glad to get those pics back!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Don't do this to me this time of the month....whoa, thought I hit the twilight zone! That was scary! Glad to see you back though Bee!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: Hey....BB gave me the idea and I thought..hey, maybe my old journal is out there somewhere in cyberland. Could sure use those pics and such....

Oh, Morel, I just couldn't be happier about your quilts and your shop! You will have to post pics of it all when you get it decorated and stocked.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I saw where your journal or a thread you had started had been re-opened at the request of the OP. :)