BACON! (of course!)
scrambled eggs
orange slices, sliced apples, grapes, and a banana
and coffee!

Enjoy!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:frow I'll hang with you all as long as there's no young children allowed. I need a vacation from noise, princess demands (this morning the 3yo had a fit because I am not wearing a green shirt. I don't even HAVE a green shirt!) and always hungry children. I have coffee and fresh whipped cream, and a pan of swiss chard pie. Mmmm.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Javamama said:
:frow I'll hang with you all as long as there's no children allowed. (this morning the 3yo had a fit because I am not wearing a green shirt. I don't even HAVE a green shirt!)
:lol:

Gotta love 'em! :gig

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now Java, that's NOT fair. I can't leave my little 2yr old sitting outside and I really wanted some of that coffee!!! (NOT the lamb coffee!!!) And Quail is that your home raised bacon? If it is I'll have to try some! Bee, I just love the place!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Hey, who's got a recipe for cinnamon rolls with bacon? I could whip us up some if I knew what I was doing... but I think I'll skip the raisens.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
cool whip?! :barnie I can't have cool whip - I've cut out all sugar! (except 1 tsp in my morning coffee.)

*grumbles*

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, OK, you can bring your kid. Just don't let any of mine in :lol:

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Javamama said:
:frow I'll hang with you all as long as there's no young children allowed. I need a vacation from noise, princess demands (this morning the 3yo had a fit because I am not wearing a green shirt. I don't even HAVE a green shirt!) and always hungry children. I have coffee and fresh whipped cream, and a pan of swiss chard pie. Mmmm.
please explain.
this is the first year I've planted swiss chard, ('cause it's pretty) and not sure what I'm gonna do with it.