Big Bang Theory fans...

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
...the new season starts tonight :ya :woot

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I LOVE that show. Abi is a living, breathing female version of Sheldon, so I get extra giggles out of that show.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Yes! Now Thursday nights are the only night I watch TV--Vampire Diaries and now Big Bang. the rest of the week, my tv doesn't get much use.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I didn't know about the show, but the synopsis I read looks interesting. I need a new show to get into while I wait for more Dexter episodes to happen. :p

firem3

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
:thumbsup LOVE it! it is the only show that I will actually make plans to see, and that dang Kaley Cuoco is so cotton picking pretty :love, and a horse person to boot, I wonder how she's mending.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
firem3 said:
:thumbsup LOVE it! it is the only show that I will actually make plans to see, and that dang Kaley Cuoco is so cotton picking pretty :love, and a horse person to boot, I wonder how she's mending.
She is the only reason I ever watched the show, I like that her character is so down to earth and has a country girl image - A very refreshing contrast from the character 'Sheldon'. :sick

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Did she have an accident? I'm not up on celeb news.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
:thumbsup
That show is so funny. I'm glad it is on a different night this season. Now we can watch it.

jjhuntsalot

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
It the best show ever. I have a best friend who has his doctorate in solid state chemistry, who is just like sheldon. I tease him all the time of course I don't think he has ever watched it.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed. Before it started hubby said "what do you bet they get really raunchy this year?" And they did :/ I really could have done without the robot arm :sick
It was beneath what that show is capable of IMO.

Latest posts