Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallybear

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Where is the "ignore member" feature? I have no use for Torries.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
* comes running in from celebration in the barnyard...*

you guys should see it out there! the crowd is great and everyone is happy.

Titan is just finishing his set... he was singing "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" (he sounds JUST like Toby Keith! who knew!?). just as he was slayin' it and screamin' into the mic "you'll get a boot in the a$$ its the American way".. the guineas did a fly over. it was awesome

some the younger hens are on stage being the background dancers and they all shimmied and shook their tailfeathers into a formation of of the helo's used in the raid.

the turkeys are lining up for their bagpipe and drum cadence and Shine the barn cat is gonging the dinner bell for each of the victims of 9/11.

wow what a show! where's Matt Lauer when you need him?

hey BR! i totally would have asked if he was fakin it! just before they shoved the body out of the helo and said "smell ya later!"

oh wait.. i gotta get back out there. OD the gander is starting "My country tis of thee...."

there's LOTS of pride here.

*OFG uses her axe and draws it across her palm, bleeds red white and blue and doenst feel bad about it. thinks about how Osama's family didnt give a crap about any of the American's - or their families - he killed.*

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
*OFG uses her axe and draws it across her palm, bleeds red white and blue and doenst feel bad about it. thinks about how Osama's family didnt give a crap about any of the American's - or their families - he killed.*
:thumbsup

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:thumbsup x2

I think I'm going to live in the good moment and make celebration brownies.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have to say that I feel a heavyness in my heart when I see people celebrating any death no matter how despicable the person was. I believe 100% that he deserved to die, but I don't believe that it should be celebrated. Anyway, just my thoughts.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
abifae said:
Does anyone think that whether or not it's him, the timing is mostly about distraction? I mean, if you really consider...

Oh look! SQUIRREL!!! *chases*
kind of what I was thinking

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Like we aren't going to notice our dollar become more worthless every day because of this. If there are distraction issues involved it isn't going to work.

At least it bumped that stupid wedding off the top of the news feeds.

Dirk Chesterfield

Power Conserver
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
Conspiracy theories can be spun about ANYthing if one has a mind to -- you know, the growth-line swirls on the wooden wainscoting in my bathroom appear to spell out letters, what might they stand for? World leaders CLAIM to be human (well actually they *don't* even claim it, they just don't mention their species affiliation, hmmm....), but how do we know they're not alien overlords? A few conspiracy theories are right. The extreme majority, not so much. <shrug>
Oh My!
Just heard the first conspiracy rant on this subject.

A mysterious coincidence that Will and Kate were married, John Paul II was beatified, the president released his birth certificate and Bin Laden was killed on or near the pagan holiday Beltane (first day of May).

Thrown in was the little ditty that Bin Laden was killed years ago and he was frozen so that defense spending could continue to rise. That's why they dumped him in the ocean because the first medical professional to see him would be able to tell he was freezer burned.

All this added together as proof that "They" both believe in and practice pagan ritual magic especially on their supposed holy days.

It's noon. I think I need a beer, a sandwich and a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.