Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
thinks about how Osama's family didnt give a crap about any of the American's - or their families - he killed.
How can you possibly know that.

That's no different than a bunch of people halfway around the world saying "those evil Americans, they don't give a crap about any of the <our nationalities> -- or their families -- they killed."

Just because one is upset, does not mean the other person is necessarily uniformly evil.

Ya just don't know. Certainly not about *every member of his whole big family*.

Pat

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
thinks about how Osama's family didnt give a crap about any of the American's - or their families - he killed.
How can you possibly know that.

That's no different than a bunch of people halfway around the world saying "those evil Americans, they don't give a crap about any of the <our nationalities> -- or their families -- they killed."

Just because one is upset, does not mean the other person is necessarily uniformly evil.

Ya just don't know. Certainly not about *every member of his whole big family*.
Well, I think we all know how Osama's sons feel about the U.S.! Geez, I think that's being a little petty and mean-spirited to pick apart someone's post like that.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Happy? No. Relieved? Yes.

Some of his "family" have disavowed his actions in the past. :hu

I'm grateful for the military and their families, and glad no Americans were hurt in yesterday's operation.

This man planned and financed the killing of several thousand Americans. If the West Coast part of the operation had happen, more would have died.

Maybe we can begin closing the final chapter of this difficult decade of American history.

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am a proud American ,My Son currently serves But I agree that he should be brought to justice, But No death should be celebrated when they bombed the towers they celebrated and danced and we were mad and outraged, now we have killed their leader and our people are dancing in the streets. Are we any better ?? Where will it end? Two wrongs never make a right. I'm Not saying that we should not be glad that he has to face the judgment, I'm just saying it should be done with more somber celebration, We should be better than this.

Even Jesus forgave his killers

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Closing this because the pros of having it continue are not outweighed by the cons... especially considering the reports we're receiving.

Please don't start another thread on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.