Breast Cancer - working to prevent it and to cure it

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
if ever the time came that I was diagnosed with cancer, I would not be choosing traditional, Merck-approved treatments
You said it.

That stuff scares me.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great News Cybercat!

You can go here to purchase the 5% Lugol's type iodine. I purchased mine from a Lab supply company before the Feds started to regulate it a couple of years ago so I have a really big bottle for the same price as this.

http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html

Aquarium stores also sell it, but still probably in small bottles. Seems iodine is used to make methamphetamines so they cracked down on it. Be sure that what you get is 5% potassium iodide. Crows site also has some interesting info on the use of iodine with farm animals.

Thats a great site Bekissed, for anyone seeking alternative choices in cancer therapy.

and I got a reply on the professional's iodine forum regarding taking iodine with no thyroid. Here is what I got....

I lost my thyroid to cancer in 2000. I have taken doses as high as 125 mgs / day. There is no issue with taking iodine w/o a thyroid. It is very needed by the body. Remember every gland and mucosal lining uses iodine. I have taken it for fibrous breasts as well as PCOS. I have cleared up the PCOS but still am dealing with a mild case of fibro breasts. I am going to try to use progesterone and Lugol's applying directly to the breast shortly. Many have tried this with lumps and it has been effective in getting iodine into the breast quickly.

I would suggest that for max effectiveness in reducing lumps apply lugols topically as well as orally.
When you apply topically put the iodine over the lump site then follow up immediately with a dab of DMSO.
You can do this daily. My son got rid of a cyst on his neck this way and rather quickly. The DMSO will help to carry the iodine into the fibrous and sometimes thick and resistant fibrous tissue.

Cybercat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi Makay,

Thanks so much for the iodine link...I'll be checking it out in the morning. DH is concerned about me poisoning myself, so I may need to have him read everything...he's an engineer, so the mechanical and scientific mind is at work here! :rolleyes:

I also want to thank the folks who have celebrated my good news with me...I'm really new here, and its heartening to be accepted so readily. I feel like I can go forward with plans now...I've let everything slide as my energy and concentration levels disappeared! Time to plant the garden...!

Leanne

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BTW, if you are allergic to iodine this is not a recommended therapy.

Many people who are allergic to shellfish are allergic to iodine....but also, many people who are allergic to shellfish are not allergic to iodine, but to something else in the fish.

Most adults know if they are allergic to iodine. Hard to grow up without exposure to it one way or another.

I read everything before I started...you know what convinced me? Hardcore evidence. On any given day in the hospital at least half of my patients would be hypothyroid, and taking thyroid supplement. I really thought about it an looked around me and looked at what I ate, and looked at the cysts in my thyroid.

And then I was afraid to take the dosage that Drs Abraham and Howenstein and Bernstein recommended. But it was a critical time for me, beating back the flames of cancer. I had to make a move and I did. Never looked back and never felt better. Let me tell you, life is better without breast pain.