British Columbia Canada

luckyducks

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
In Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island, BC, in the middle, on route to Long Beach, Tofino and Ucluelet. Two and a half acres in the country with large natural pond, flock of free roaming laying hens with roosters, pekin ducks, 2 dogs, 3 cats, a greenhouse. Working as stone sculptors and living as green and frugal and creative as we can.
Incubating and raising ducks and chicks and selling eggs, produce, bedding plants
A happy and busy life.

sundance creek

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
hey all lived in kitimat and rosswood for a few yrs..ontario now

cheers

RubyRose

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I'm in Victoria. Got a cat and three hens, a very prolific golden apple tree and a prune plum tree, an herb garden, and three veggie beds. I want to grow some mulberries and can my own tomatoes this year. I only have a small plot of land and want to do what I can with it.. my plan for next year is to turn the front lawn into veggie beds. I wish I could have a couple of goats, but alas, I'm not zoned for it. I may just have to move up-island when I get tired of this city life...

This site is amazing.. extremely helpful. I'm having a lot of fun here trying out the various recipes and ideas!

:) Ruby