Building a new herd (video)

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am too late for your video 🤷‍♀️ So I understand you are the rabbit whisper. I suspect DH is over feeding the herd and I also think I need to step in and do some record keeping.
Tell me what you think is the most likely cause of poor fertility.
Thanks 🙏🏾

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am too late for your video 🤷‍♀️ So I understand you are the rabbit whisper. I suspect DH is over feeding the herd and I also think I need to step in and do some record keeping.
Tell me what you think is the most likely cause of poor fertility.
Thanks 🙏🏾
is the buck falling off and the doe not getting pregnant?

or is the doe just not lifting for the buck?

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not sure. I don’t even see action. I know I haven’t seen kits in a very long time. It’s ashamed him talking about killing our breeders we have been waiting to reproduce just because of maybe something stupid on our part.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not sure. I don’t even see action. I know I haven’t seen kits in a very long time. It’s ashamed him talking about killing our breeders we have been waiting to reproduce just because of maybe something stupid on our part.
well take the doe to the buck and see what happens and then report. if the buck dies nothing at all it may not be a buck or may not be a buck any longer. rabbits hav been known to castrate one another

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
He left a doe in with a buck too long a few times and we ended up eating him later and having to find a new male.

Latest posts