Busting the Amish

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
She just made a comment about them busting them for selling raw milk, but not for running puppy mills. Some Amish have puppy mills, but most don't. It wasn't mentioned in the article at all.

As for them busting them for selling raw milk, our tax dollars, hard at work. Aren't you glad our government takes such good care of us? (This is said very sarcastically.)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's all good. No harm no fowl!! Ha!! :lol: Sorry I have chicken on the brain. :weee

It is a sad state of affairs that the gov. must try to control us in any way it can. All the more reason to be SS.

They can't come take your goat now can they??

g

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
they don't 'take' the goat, they just re-zone the area and make you get rid of the goat :lol:

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I love all the Amish people I know,,they are great once you get to know them..and we all can learn a thing or two from them..

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
while I don't agree with all the laws out there, that farm broke the law. sure they should be subject to the laws like anyone else.

'those sting operations' happen in every aspect of life. crazy stings happen in all business etc. to stop the criminals. a criminal is someone who breaks the law, even if we don't agree with that law.

oh well....onto other stings LOL

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Nasty diseases are spread through spinach and tomatoes, as seen in recent years. They were not outlawed.

Cigararettes kill. They are not outlawed.

I could go on.

curly_kate

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well said, Free. As an adult, I think I should be able to put into my body whatever I would like. Of course, then I would have to deal with the consequences myself, and not try to blame someone else for it....

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:thumbsup I'm so tired of Big GOV telling me what to eat ,How to educate my kids and stepping on my constitutional rights I just want to:smack them around a bit they need to work on our conturys problems and quit worrying about people making a honest living, I don't care they say it was against the law the law is Stupid

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson