Calling on horse people for an opinion!

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have been super busy and not online for a few days, I am so sorry for your loss, I love the POA Breed and really wanted one for my kids.
I hope you have peace knowing she had a great life with you, and the memories that will last a lifetime. :hugs

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We are in the middle of introducing our hairsheep "rambolicious" to the horses because his lady is about to pop. So far he is a big bully and they are running from him. Hopefully it will settle down and they can be friends. We shall see. I would start with a ewe if you are going to try that unless she likes a cantankerous man always bossing her around.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
The idea was to buy a young ewe, then we could possibly use her to raise table lambs later. Cayenne is not about to be bossed around by anybody. The funniest scene ever was when she was pastured for a while with a 17.2 hand walking horse mare who had to humbly obey the 53" tall pony. :lol:

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We thought the same thing but our pony and donkey but they are being bullied by a 75lb ball of fire in the pasture as of right now. I know this has been already established but we :love our St. Croix hairsheep they would probably do fine pairing up with a youngster in your case.