Can you believe the ignorance of this person?

walkaboutjacks

Power Conserver
Reaction score
This was posted in the comments section of the newspaper about our artical on keeping back yard chickens.. :somad ... nearly made me :sick
Oh and if you havn't voted yet....please do http://www.news-press.com/article/2...-rules-chickens?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

almighty21

6:51 PM on June 18, 2011

First, third world immigrants who keep chickens running loose around their homes like they did back in the old country are absolutely ignorant about desease prevention or animal-cruelty laws. Second, who pays the bills for having this guy's chickens inspected for their health and public health issues? Tell this bum NO chickens! Assimilate into modern American culture or go back to his own primitive and ignorant country where he can keep his backwards arsed hispanic culture and do all the things there that we find offensive or deem illegal here in the USA. I'd rather we just deport these third worlders who resist change and assimilation and feel entitled to behave here as if they're living in their old failed and filthy country of origin.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:somad Okay now we just have to realize what kind of person writes something like that. That person obviously has issues of their own to be so offended by a chicken or a person.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Oh my word! Speak about ignorant! Sounds like someone needs an education.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Just checked back on the article. Looks like the mods are on patrol. Quite a few comments blocked.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
can i believe it?

yep.

but wowza what a nut job.

S

sunsaver

What forum or website was that posting on? They sound a little latinophobic.:lol:

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like someone I'd happily convince otherwise with precision use of a 2x4... and possibly concrete shoes.

Nutcases.