Candles

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'll slowly add them as I make them. I only have a pic of one right now, but I have some pumpkin made up that I just need to get a pic of.

Candy Cane Candle (tester)
753_candy_cane_candle.jpg

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Unfortunately the peppermint EO didn't work out very well in the soy wax. :/ It has a great cold throw, but very, very little hot throw. So, now it's just a pretty light basically. I'll have to order some kind of peppermint/candy cane fragrance oil that works in soy, because I got some interest from the tester candle pictures, lol.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
LOL! You like that? ;) We've got about twenty bottles of freaking liquor here, and neither one of us drinks it. I drank a little bit while he was out of town, and that was the only time in over a year that they'd been touched.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
LOL! You like that? ;) We've got about twenty bottles of freaking liquor here, and neither one of us drinks it. I drank a little bit while he was out of town, and that was the only time in over a year that they'd been touched.
Sounds like us. MY wife might have a few a week and thats it. Figure it will be great trade bait when the SHTF. Great candle. :)

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The frosted glass bottles of raspberry and cherry rum are actually about three years old. I bought them on the cruise, and I still have them. Those two are my "weapon of choice" when it comes to liquor, so that might tell you how often I drink, lol. It's nice to have it when you want it though!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
753_candles.jpg

So, it's not a picture of any new, cool looking candles, but a revamp of the old labels. I think they're rather nice, if I do say so myself, lol. Remember, I'm labelly challenged, to the extreme, so this is really good for me, lol!

Latest posts