Canning find share

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here's a link to get a free sample of clear jel. Clear jel is the thickener to use when canning Cream of Something soups so you don't have to use flour. It's hard to find and you usually have to end up going through an online source to get it which is scary if you've never used it and don't know if it's worth it. So here's your free sample. You'll need a business name because this site is set up for people who cook and sell their products. I know there's someone on here who bakes or makes jellies and makes candies that they sell and there's some pretty exciting jelling products you can try too.
http://www.foodinnovation.com/foodinnovation/en-us/Pages/Home.aspx

HEChicken

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Never mind - figured it out! Thanks for the link!

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
If you didn't get your clear gel sample ordered yet-don't. My canning group created such a demand for the stuff that they're now charging postage. Still not a lot to pay for the BIG ol' jar they send you of the stuff but it's a shock if you're expecting a free sample. I got my BIG ol' jar of the stuff just today amidst complaints from my group members that they were getting asked to pay for shipping. Sorry.

Latest posts