Canning jar coupon

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This Sunday 6/12, Smartsource newspaper insert will have coupons for Ball canning jars and pectin.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Anna! We don't get the Sunday paper but I'll borrow my neighbor's this week.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have been stalking the local WM hoping to catch the end of season sale.

A couple years back I got a bunch very cheap. I hope to do that again soon.

g

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That coupon is not in my paper :( Why do they do that?!?! :barnie This is the last time I buy a paper just for one specific coupon :somad

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
That coupon is not in my paper :( Why do they do that?!?! :barnie This is the last time I buy a paper just for one specific coupon :somad
I hate that. They had it in, of all things, the San Francisco Chronicle but NOT the San Jose Mercury News. Now, WHY would they think San Franciscans can more than folks from San Jose? Crazy.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
AnnaRaven said:
Wannabefree said:
I hate that. They had it in, of all things, the San Francisco Chronicle but NOT the San Jose Mercury News. Now, WHY would they think San Franciscans can more than folks from San Jose? Crazy.
:idunno but it is annoying :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I stopped buying the Sunday paper. They'd advertise all this savings in coupons, but there wouldn't be enough coupons that I'd use to even pay for the paper, so why bother?

clkingtx

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If anyone is really wanting those coupons, they have many auctions on ebay. They had auctions this afternoon for 40(20 of each) for 2.00. You don't actually pay for the coupons, just the time clipping, and shipping.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
clkingtx said:
If anyone is really wanting those coupons, they have many auctions on ebay. They had auctions this afternoon for 40(20 of each) for 2.00. You don't actually pay for the coupons, just the time clipping, and shipping.
Thanks for reminding me of this. I just put in a bid for some. ;-)

As discussed in other threads, sometimes coupons can be worth it. And sometimes not. Personally, saving the money on the jars seems like a good idea to me.

clkingtx

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Yes, this seemed to be worthwhile to me, also. Out of 2 papers from different parts of town(I have a friend who gives me hers), I got none of those! I like to have options!