Canning Supplies

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Menards.com has them for $3.39 before sale price, but they have handling fee and shipping, so only worth it in large quantity...if they have large quantities left and no limits.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's crazy. I paid $1.47/dz. reg lids in March/April! Lg. would have been about .20 more/dz. I think. Me thinks, price gouging. I thought that it was illegal to price gouge during times of national hardship.
Our hardship is not a national hardship, we are just gardeners, not even a blip on the radar.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Actually Menards has at something in $2.50 range, Ball brand.... Out of stock but, I don't need now....next summer is good. Actually sent email to Fillmore to advise of double price being unacceptable. Like they even care! :lol: if we all refuse to buy these companies may get the hint.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Shame we are not close. I've got ample lids and empty jars! Of course, my garden didn't do as well as yours, thus these empties.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
arg! this sucks not being able to just wing some your way easily... @baymule

still no jars on any shelves. we checked last weekend when we did our errand runs. we did find some lids and stocked up, including a box of the off brand ones that come in handy for freezer jam.

Last edited:

Latest posts