Cecilia's Journal

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Count your blessings. Israel has been at war since it's inception. An Israeli learns early to never count on tomorrow. Can you imagine living... and loving... in that sort of mindset?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are so blessed to not have had war on our doorstep for over 150 years. Wars rage on in many countries. I fear we may have war on our doorsteps again and it will be ugly.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I agree, its very sad to see individuals perpetrate hate. Why? No one but them seem to know.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It’s just terrible. In many other countries besides this one Gianna and I would be stoned in the street…
I am a Christian and as a Christian, homosexuality is a sin. But so is stealing, lying, jealousy, adultery, greed-leading all too often to cheating others, pride, gluttony (anybody here overweight?) wrath-anger (anybody ever been abused by and angry person?) being divorced ( I'm guilty of THAT one) sloth-laziness.

I have sat in church next to sinners of all kinds and I am a sinner. Why people decide some are ok and others are not is beyond me.

It may make me unpopular in some circles but homosexuality does not bother me one bit. People are born with their personalities, desires, straight or gay. Why would God let someone be born gay and hate them for it? It is not for me to judge. I see it as the heart wants what the heart wants. I don't hate or condemn anyone for being gay. What harm are gay people doing?

Drunk (sin) drivers (illegal) plow into into innocent people going about their daily lives, killing or maiming others. I have a big problem with that.

Liars. Can't believe or trust a liar and I don't want anything to do with a liar.

Thieves. Thieves are murderers of your labors. They take what you have worked hard to have. Sure don't want a thief around.

Gluttony. Overweight. Does anybody hate overweight people because they are fat? Ridiculous. Some people are born with conditions or develop conditions that no matter what they do, they are overweight. Some people eat too much, some don't. So what. People come in all shapes and sizes. Not everybody is made to look like a stick.

Sloth. I think we all know someone that is a lazy bum that doesn't want to work and leeches off others. We may avoid such people, but do we harbor vitriolic hatred for them?

So my take on gay people is love that person. If that person is someone that I want for a friend, it is because of who they are as a person, not who they sleep with. I don't hate anybody. There are people that I may avoid, because of the things they do that harm others, but I don't waste my time hating them.

Gay or straight-not my business and I don't care. Who are you on the inside? That's all I care about.

Cecilia, I would love to have you and your wife for neighbors.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cecilia, I would love to have you and your wife for neighbors.
And I you, though maybe with a few acres between us. 🤣 Glad I live in a world where my son can sin and still be loved.

that’s it. That’s the gender reveal ❤️ No fires over here