chain link run

Reaction score
BeccaOH said:
Yes, I did have to pass on this deal. My Blazer needs a new wheel barring and can't really do the 3-hour round trip. Who's the next lucky taker? :)
Watch out for that wheel bearing. If it totally freezes up it will get the knuckle so hot it can melt the rubber brake line. They can also get so hot they fracture the spindle and the wheel falls off. If things are tight you can probably get a knuckle with the spindle and bearing on it for around 50.00 at a junk yard.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
BeccaOH said:
Yes, I did have to pass on this deal. My Blazer needs a new wheel barring and can't really do the 3-hour round trip. Who's the next lucky taker? :)
Watch out for that wheel bearing. If it totally freezes up it will get the knuckle so hot it can melt the rubber brake line. They can also get so hot they fracture the spindle and the wheel falls off. If things are tight you can probably get a knuckle with the spindle and bearing on it for around 50.00 at a junk yard.
SUV is in the shop as I type. :D

Reaction score
BeccaOH said:
Big Daddy said:
BeccaOH said:
Sorry I wasn't trying to get personal. By tight I meant maybe the finances were a little tight. Not uncommon these days. Just worried about your safety. I look at crashed cars for a living.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
BeccaOH said:
Big Daddy said:
Sorry I wasn't trying to get personal. By tight I meant maybe the finances were a little tight. Not uncommon these days. Just worried about your safety. I look at crashed cars for a living.
I love to save money, but I couldn't do the job. :/