Check out the English saddle I got a great deal on!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Congrats!!

I have TONS of pads if you want (just pay shipping) any! I ride in an ortho-flex endurance saddle and am putting jumping days behind me until current horses are gone. Which swing is still young at 20, so it might be another 10+ years like my mare who's still with me at 31 and still going strong *head desk* I got these horses knowing they'd be with me until they died, no one told me they'd live forever LOL.

Someday ill show again, but for now items need to go ;) I have an english bridle too, lots of bits.
Thanks Ms. Pony!

RedneckCowgirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I noticed your from Puget Sound, do you want to share where this wonderful place of cheap tack is? I'm from Olympia, and it impossible to find cheap horse anything (or maybe I just don't know where to look lol)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
We're new to riding and even I can tell that was a great deal! I just found an English riding jacket on ebay that will fit DS with a few alterations that my mom can do, if I can't, and paid less than $30 with shipping. I was thrilled with that. We don't need a saddle yet but when we do I'm flying out to shop with you! :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Great deal Hen23!

RedneckCowgirl said:
I noticed your from Puget Sound, do you want to share where this wonderful place of cheap tack is? I'm from Olympia, and it impossible to find cheap horse anything (or maybe I just don't know where to look lol)
I'm more north of you, near Gig Harbor.

There is a consignment tack shop in Bremerton called "From the Hooves Up".

They have a ton of saddles, western and english, breeches, jeans, boots, bridles, halters, blankets, show clothes etc. The saddle was listed for $200 I asked if the owner would take less and she said yes...they keep info like that in the owner's file. Make sure to always ask how low the owner is willing to go, and you should get the best deals especially if the tack has been hanging around too long, as it was in this case.

I rode in that saddle today and I have to say, it is by far the most comfortable saddle (english or western) I've ever ridden in. Even the side that sits on the horse's back is cooshy!