Chocolate Relief! free chocolate on Fridays!

HiDelight

Power Conserver
Reaction score
check it out every Friday (and it is about an hour from this posting so if you are signing on now you should go sign up!)

"What is Real Chocolate Relief?
Mars only uses Real Chocolatethat means its made with 100%, pure cocoa butter.

www.RealChocolate.com

every Friday through September to get a Free* Real Chocolate coupon for your favorite Mars brand. "

PS I know this is not the fine chocolate of the world but darn once in a while ..even though I try really hard to avoid sugar and all of its demon friends...there is that moment when a candy bar and a Coke make the world seem right ..better sedation than a Xanax! ..it is one seriously addictive drug you can sit on a park bench and do..legally ..in front of cops!!! (funny huh? HFCS is totally ok to use!)

so I think I will order a free candy bar today and when it comes buy a full sugar coke sit on the beach and get a buzz! :D

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
check it out every Friday (and it is about an hour from this posting so if you are signing on now you should go sign up!)

"What is Real Chocolate Relief?
Mars only uses Real Chocolatethat means its made with 100%, pure cocoa butter.

www.RealChocolate.com

every Friday through September to get a Free* Real Chocolate coupon for your favorite Mars brand. "

PS I know this is not the fine chocolate of the world but darn once in a while ..even though I try really hard to avoid sugar and all of its demon friends...there is that moment when a candy bar and a Coke make the world seem right ..better sedation than a Xanax! ..it is one seriously addictive drug you can sit on a park bench and do..legally ..in front of cops!!! (funny huh? HFCS is totally ok to use!)

so I think I will order a free candy bar today and when it comes buy a full sugar coke sit on the beach and get a buzz! :D
:lol: I'll join ya. I used to buy the Mexican cokes when I lived in Houston, they only use real sugar over there, not corn syrup. Those cokes tasted so yummy with a dash (or two, or three) of rum. :drool

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Awww . . . BBH, I have heard about that. Bring some back with you next time you go to TX! I don't drink pop anymore, but I would still like to try the authentic stuff. :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Awww . . . BBH, I have heard about that. Bring some back with you next time you go to TX! I don't drink pop anymore, but I would still like to try the authentic stuff. :)
Good Morining DM! :frow

You won't believe how much better it tasted. I only had one once in a while, but they were yummy!

I'll see if I can sneak a couple in my luggage! :D

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
:frow Good Morning!

I would loooove to try one if you can manage to smuggle one back with you!

HiDelight

Power Conserver
Reaction score
We have Mexican Coke here! go in any Mexican market we get them all the time ..well not all the time but a lot of the time!

do you believe I go to the last few min then wandered off and forgot to sign up?!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that HiDelight. :(

Thanks for the tip . . . I didn't realize they were allowed to sell it here in the states. I will have to see if I can find some.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Sorry to hear that HiDelight. :(

Thanks for the tip . . . I didn't realize they were allowed to sell it here in the states. I will have to see if I can find some.
They imported them in for the Mexican markets in Texas. They only had them at the Mexican stores in TX. I didn't know they had Mexican markets here?! Where are they?

Sorry HiDelight, so do we have to wait till next Friday?

HiDelight

Power Conserver
Reaction score
There are probably 100+ Mexican markets in Pierce Co :) but you have to come across the bridge to find them!

Even though there are at least 100 closer my favorite way up there in Burien

Guadalupe's

it has a tortilla robot :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
There are probably 100+ Mexican markets in Pierce Co :) but you have to come across the bridge to find them!

Even though there are at least 100 closer my favorite way up there in Burien

Guadalupe's

it has a tortilla robot :)
:lol: "Tortillia robot"?! :drool