Christmas fabric / scraps - RECEIVED. Thanks!

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You have probably already done this, but check out Goodwill, yard sales,etc for tablecloths. I bought a huge one (5'x9')of heavy damask for only $4 after Christmas at Target last year.
A friend made some cute Christmas napkins by cutting two semi-circles of contrasting colors and sewing them together. Then if you fold it back and forth on itself, it looks like a Christmas tree with trim.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
hoosier said:
You have probably already done this, but check out Goodwill, yard sales,etc for tablecloths. I bought a huge one (5'x9')of heavy damask for only $4 after Christmas at Target last year.
A friend made some cute Christmas napkins by cutting two semi-circles of contrasting colors and sewing them together. Then if you fold it back and forth on itself, it looks like a Christmas tree with trim.
Oooooooooooooo what about old jeans, those would make awesome gift bags with some pretty ribbon or something.. :D You can even leave a pocket on one side (or both)

fancy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Tortoise, are you still looking?

I have 8 different fabrics, also some fake fur (white), and 1/4 inch ribbon that you could use to make drawstring closures for some bags.

Five of the fabrics are at least 2 yards.

How do I send this to you?