Christmas fabric / scraps - RECEIVED. Thanks!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
For anyone de-stashing, I'm looking for Xmas fabric and scraps. Anything bigger that 4x4" is fair game for me. Any style.

I'll pay shipping (minimum), pay for fabric or barter.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
How about some brand new rolls of Christmas craft ribbon?

391378109.jpg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Are those wired ribbons?

I love Christmas. Except I HATE the waste. Xmas cards that get thrown away, Christmas letters that get thrown away. And the HUGE ENORMUS amount of wrapping paper and plastic ribbon in the trash!

So I'm hoping to get enough fabric to make reuseable Christmas wrap drawstring bags. I think my family will catch on pretty quickly. My fiance's parents have some interest in SS, so they might catch on too.

I will need ribbon to close them, so that might be perfect. What do you want for them?

And do I need to take all of them? It looks like too much for me.

ETA: typo

fancy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Let me look through my stash, I would love to find a good home...for anything, as I despise waste.

I gave a horse away in February cuz I didn't have enough time for 3.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
If you're making gift bags, skip the Christmas fabric and just go for pretty colors or something like that, green's red and whites...

that way they can get used for Birthdays next year ! :lol:

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
tortoise said:
Are those wired ribbons?

I love Christmas. Except I HATE the waste. Xmas cards that get thrown away, Christmas letters that get thrown away. And the HUGE ENORMUS amount of wrapping paper and plastic ribbon in the trash!

So I'm hoping to get enough fabric to make reuseable Christmas wrap drawstring bags. I think my family will catch on pretty quickly. My fiance's parents have some interest in SS, so they might catch on too.

I will need ribbon to close them, so that might be perfect. What do you want for them?

And do I need to take all of them? It looks like too much for me.

ETA: typo
These are NOT wired ribbon.

I'm gonna make you deal you can't refuse! :D

20 rolls, 2.5 x 12 ft long and one roll 1.5 x 12 ft long.
The Wife paid 3.99 per roll......

Hows 20 bucks sound for all 21 rolls and I'll pay the shipping.

PLEASE get them off my pool table!!:lol:

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I do this too, I wrap gifts in fabric. I always buy at the end of the season when it is 50-75% off and go from there. People seem to love the fabric wrap and bags. This year our entire family is having "Homemade Christmas" nothing can be bought (other than supplies :cool: ) we have come up with some pretty cool ideas we are working on. Hope you get more than you can use!